Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Penis is in a recession too!!! .....

Happy Holidays to all!! Tis the season to be jolly and although I am in somewhat of a holiday spirit, I can't help but to feel "some kinda way" about this damn recession. Yes we know the economy is all types of fucked up right now but this recession is a little more personal than money ( AND THAT's HELLA PERSONAL) so please take this in high reguards what i am about to say. MY DICK IS IN A RECESSION TOO!!! I took it upon myself to ask around as a personal adventure to find out how much of a "SEXCESSION" we are in and it seems many of my peers ARE NOT HAVING SEX ( well anything worth talking or bragging about) LOL. Since when was celebacy the fad of 2008 or are we just too damn picky about who we are fucking? Not that i'm saying it's anything wrong with being picky because I know many " AMANDA's" who will throw the legs back for every Tom, Dick, and sometimes Mary. Also, why do many people believe that just because a woman or man is Attractive that they " HAVE" to have sex all the time or " Have" to be in a relationship. Tis a sad time when " Beautiful" people are doing worst than the " Ugly" people. LOL. I guess that was kind of mean to say but LETS NOT PRETEND THAT YOU'RE NOT THINKING THE SAME THING. You know you have a less attractive friend who has a steady relationship and you're wondering " Damn i'm way better looking than him/her and how did they end up with such a great fuckin relationship?" My mother always said there is someone for everyone and I guess she's right because even Flava Flav (Money and all, I PERSONALLY COULDN'T BE PAID TO WATCH HIM HAVE SEX) he has somewhat productive relationships with weird/beautiful women. Wait......Something just hit me lol

Maybe I am a picky person. I mean who wouldn't want to be picky about who they're sexing? ...well besides all the " Amanda's" i know.

I guess when you know you're worth it's harder to date because you have the list of things you want to find within a person you're dating, but then you realize that on the other side of that paper there is a list of all the bullshit you're just not willing to put up with LOL.

DECISIONS....DECISIONS....DECISIONS

FUCK IT....I'LL MAKE THE BEST OF THIS DRY SPELL ...it could always be worst right!!

What do you think????????

No comments: