Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bah Hambug...

I am sitting here at work, tortured by my big boss. I will say that not because we had to work for Christmas eve, so we can get Friday off, but, because we can t even be playful and jovial when he is around. Personally, I do not even get any personal space so it is very hard to scour the internet for things to distract me.

Either way I totally misbudgeted my pay checks and now I am broke, not as broke as all those people that were with Bernard Madoff, but damnit if I do not feel like crying just the same.

Its supposed to be about Jesus so, I give to the panhandlers.

All I can see when I look around, is money; money I spent, will spend, will not have. And, all of the money I will resolve to save next year, lest I not forget the future.

So, to all my broke ho ho's I have a couple of things to which you may relate. Especially, if you got no bonus/raise this year.






For those of us that know what Christmas is all about...



Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: