Thursday, May 15, 2008

Viva La White Girl...

COCAINE is everywhere... I do not know how I feel about it exactly. Whether I am utterly disgusted by the allowance of blatant reference to such a powerful and potentially detrimental drug; or extremely amused by the re-emergence of the mainstream marrying the not-so-underground society of drug acknowledgment/ usage. (read:I am not trying to 'out' anybody)

It's like the '80's- everybody does drugs. If they do not do it on a regular basis, they have tried it, or not really opposed to it. UNLESS... they are extremely drug retarded and refuse to do anything besides take Ny/DayQuil for their sickness symptoms.

Weezy chimes in on his take on Cocaine. Between me and you (no Cassie), I think he makes a pretty great point sans the last sentence, unless the gorilla/ hobbit hybrid is your thing... by all means, lick the rapper- for the gummy.

"I don't do too many (drugs). I just smoke weed and drink. But I'll never f**k with no more coke. It's not about the bad high; it's just about the acne: Cocaine makes your face break out. I'm a pretty boy."

It is always fun when drugs are unappealing for reasons other than the social stigma that goes with the consumption of narcotics. It is personalized and its honest. I raise my glass.

One of my favourite songs of the moment, remix included, is N.E.R.D.'s "Everyone Nose". I mean the title speaks for itself. It is about the coke head party girls that are under the influence that they are being discreet, as the wait on line and enter stalls two and three at a time, never squat, and flush the toilet for good measure.



Here is the Video for the original...



And if you see someone with symptoms of this new/old phenomena...Throw them a towel...its been a long night.

No comments: