Friday, May 9, 2008

Sad in the Pants Pt. I




Big ups to my homey for coining such a poignant phrase.

Were you asking...yes, I am sad in the pants. Its been a while since I have let anyone touch more than my back and that is for an acquaintance's embrace. That is why I decided to include this picture. It was made with wanton intentions. You will see a hand, inside the hamsa, holding a bra strap, the focus is on the breast. This leads into the Star of David resting slightly beneath the bottom lip, framing the clavicle. Each portion of the image screams sexual innuendo by sensuality. I made it so I know.

(pan back to me)...I am not even pressed for sex and probably could not jump right into sex anyway (I take necessary precautions-too much information to share) but I have reached the crossroads in my involuntary chastity. Am I really bothered by my lack of sexual intercourse or am I backhandedly congratulating myself for not having dropped trou in a minute? I can not tell, I am going through something unusual. I desire sex but I do not really feel like I need to actually have sex. If that makes any sense. My pussy would like a companion but she is an only child so she knows how to be by herself for an extended period of time. My pants- I think they are sad because the only time they get play is in the bathroom.

sigh, I think I miss the endorphins.

No comments: