Thursday, May 15, 2008

Looking at My Roley- It's About That Time...

I just finished devouring a mango...I think you are feeling where I am going (pause if you like but the kids'll understand)

Sad in the Pants or whatever, it has nothing to do with my face. It does, but I am going to act like it does not. I have been contemplating my sexless present and my track record. I have concluded that it is about time to dip back into the pool (no pun but, oh so clever). I love a great dicking do not get me wrong and I am not saying that I hate men and I am going to start parlaying with the fairer sex. Rather, from time to time I feel as if my rapport with men has been lacking and I am just not feeling my gender role in the rat race that is the dating game. Coupled with my fear of commitment, I need to do what I can to stave off cobwebs without having meaningless sex that I have to drown in alcohol, as a means to buttress my self-esteem.

So, I think I might find myself in a dyke bar soon...looking for pretty women with banging bodies to buy drinks and kiss up on...maybe I'll have more mangoes while I am at it.

Fuck it, why not.

No comments: