Monday, April 28, 2008

Damn Skippy



In a watered down perspective of my general views on this life I did not ask to live but am ever so proud of spear-heading, I have decided that, yes, I am a material girl, living in a material world. Being a 'civilized' human being sucks sometimes. There are so many contradictions inherent in leading a fulfilled life. We are taught that there is a higher power and this life is meant to be dedicated to this being; we must save for tomorrow, yet live like this was our last day. Specifically in Christianity, which juxtaposes nicely with Capitalism, in America, to suffer is to be selfless and to help those that are less fortunate is a moral duty by which we must abide, all the while taught that we have the unalienable right to pursue our happiness, as Americans. So at this point I just pick and choose and as long as I am happy, I know I am handling my business.

Plus, I like things.

No comments: