Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Enough About You

I have been doing a lot of looking at society and interpreting people through my eyes and perspective. Which is not a problem because what I do believe is true- most everyone is off-kilter in one way or another, it is just about how you can filter and adjust. Unfortunately, life's ills make it difficult for most do so.  I suffer because I am trying too hard to understand why I am not getting the responses that make the most sense to me. And, I would like to consider myself a rolling ball of sanity, (c) Chidi Asoluka; my logic and motivations are of my own creation and constitute my personal integrity. 
Unwavering, I have to have enough confidence in my personal construction to not be concerned with that which I can not coalesce. It makes it easer when the bullshit filters itself. 
I could not have it any other way. 

No comments: