Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Peace and Health

to the homey Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, better known as the one and only Nate Dogg. His smooth as Billy Dee Williams voice complimented many songs since his introduction, to me at least, in Regulate, by Warren G.
Nate Dogg has suffered his second stroke in the past nine months, the first occurred during the holiday season late last year, '07. It has been reported that there has been no brain damage but his breathing is assisted. It is too early to see how his limbs have been effected by the stroke. He is also due in court on the 24th for felony charges for making death threats to his estranged wife. Damn.

Get better Nate! *pouring some of my forty out.

Warren G: Regulate

Regulate - Warren G

XZibit: Bitch Please

Xzibit - Bitch Please - Xzibit

Houston: I Like That

I Like That - Houston Featuring Chingy, Nate Dogg & I-20

WC: The Streets

WC ft Snoop Dogg Nate Dogg - The Streets - WC ft Snoop Dogg Nate Dogg

Snoop Dogg: Boss's Life

Boss Life - Snoop Dogg feat. Nate Dogg

E-40: Nah Nah

Nah, Nah... - E-40 featuring Nate Dogg

Whose ideal life is not to be pistol-whipped by a smooth crooner. DPG till the day I D.I.E.

No comments: