Friday, August 29, 2008

Thug Motivation 101: Bitch, I Make Hits, Y'all Niggas Waste Time...

And I'll be goddamned if y'all niggas waste mine

So, I have decided that Young Jeezy needs to be my life coach. I mean think of his songs and cameos. He is the truth. When I hear some Jeezy, I just want to go out an make something of myself. That something is not a fool. But for real, for serious though, I am going to leave you with some Jeezy bangers, and you tell me you do not want to go out and be the capitalist America taught you to be.

thug motivation

And let me just say that song number 3, Air Forces, I heard for the first time when I was in Miami with a dear friend. We were supposed to be going to the liquor store, on Collins. Needless to say, we ended up in Little Haiti with some niggas that smoke dirt as weed. They had Hennessey as well. We brought them back to our hotel room to chill for just a bit. We learned new slang. It was fun, the song changed my life. We heard in the car as the driver was drinking and telling us about his stint in New York. I have not thought about the whole scenario in a while. Believe me when I tell you, it was ridiculous. But safe.

Enjoy.

No comments: