Friday, July 18, 2008

T-Pain...with my broke!

So for those of you who do not know, there is a song by the illustrious T-Pain entitled "Silver and Gold". In this song you will find him talking about getting crunk in the dancery off a drink consisting of the popular Silver Patron and the slightly more expensive Gold Patron.

Let me tell you a little something about this drink: It could have been the Strawberry I was putting in the air or it could have been the 62 oz of Budweiser I drank before meeting up with friends, or the Law of Averages where it was bound to happen when I spend every moment in New York City with the same people...

I got into an argument with not one but two of my friends...
in the same car...
within ten minutes of ending one. And the second fight was with the mediator!

It wasn t ugly but it damn sure wasn t pretty. That was last night. We have plans tonight it should be splendid. Did I mention I had class today? From 10-5?

Drunk friends dont let drunk friends argue alone (that's a no-no), and go to bed angry, unless it is serious. I have learned that lesson. You should too!

Love your life!

No comments: