Friday, October 8, 2010

Update!!!

My LA experience has been such an amazing epiphany in my life. Life never really lets u in on the secrets it has in store for you until shit actually happens but subliminally u kinda have that feeling as if someone snuck up behind you and whispered " I TOLD YOU SO". Evolution is such a fascinating word to me. I feel my life is evolving, My lens has been adjusted and my point of view has a clearer more valuable focus than ever before. I adore the paradigm shifts of life. Im grateful for clarity and positivity. Im grateful for creativity and artistry. I'm grateful for Love and humility. I'm grateful for Family and Strong Friendships. I'm grateful for phonecalls and text messages stemming from Love. I'm Grateful for your warm smiles and your kind thoughts. I'm grateful for discipline and precision. I'm grateful for Night and Day. I'm grateful for Words and Thoughts. I'm grateful for YOU!!!

No comments: