Tuesday, November 10, 2009

War:

In a moment of reflection I am trying to figure out what is the lesson/mantra I need to know in order to get through the day to day. I would consider myself a 'grander scheme of things' kind of person, so I try to keep things in that perspective. The forefront oft gets blurry as I move through life in a semi consciousness. Unfortunately I no longer have that luxury and must find gratification that occurs sooner, as my tenacity is hardening around the edges. I am not scared of becoming bitter because I keep busy in my many interests, but, I would like to think that my journey would only be difficult through rational obstacles. And, thinking about it, its not the brightest idea I've had or conclusion I've drawn. So, I am starting over and restructuring my thoughts and coping mechanisms. I think I got this.

...yeah

*cue Young Jeezy "I Got This"

No comments: