Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In the Spirit of Self Preservation...

I wonder why I volley between loving people and getting on my own nerves for thinking I love people so much.

People, is a general term for my desire to be out and amongst the jovial masses, but at the end of the day, if there is nothing really to celebrate but a week that has gone by, then it would seem that we all were pretty lonely and desperate looking for a crowded room in our likeness. Lonely and desperate are not used in the sense that we are out searching for sex or someone to love. Rather, I say it to mean that, in struggling for a rhyme and reason to this life, what the purpose/ objective, personal goals, and hardships, and the desire to be important to someone/ enough people to make it seem worth it, we run to the public to embrace us, only to realize we have jumped into the looking glass, hoping shards of it did not puncture too deeply.

No comments: