Monday, June 2, 2008

Please don't stop the music!!!!! ...NO really!!!

what the fuck is really good with the summer 2008 club banger? I mean, do we actually have one? Does anybody care about having a song equivalent to a summer blockbuster movie? Does anyone actually watch TRL anymore? I cannot remember the last time i've actually watched that show...maybe circa 2003? I'm a big fan of VH1 soul, i think it's so refreshing to hear throwback quality R&B/pop music. The music you played in the background when you were talking on the phone to your first love (immature, the boys, mista, imajin, tracy spencer). Sorry i just had to vent because " Get me bodied" will and cannot be the anthem of 2008. Solange are you ready?

Kudos to michelle williams for her single " we break the dawn" also look out for her song " Stop this car" off her soon to be released r&b debut album. She might just save us all lol.

2 comments:

Sofie Blaque said...

I agree but I'm strongly contemplating on letting "The Game Feat Keyshia Cole" be my summer 08 anthem!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_GJjwP79s

Anonymous said...

"Missing" by Chris Santiago is the summer anthem of 08